Legalstone Solicitors LLP offers full suite of integrated services required by management in the workplace. Our lawyers focus on problem prevention and proactive counseling, helping clients comply laws that affect employee relations with the goal of meeting clients’ operational needs and reducing the risk of costly litigation.
When internal complaints arise, we assist clients with confidential internal investigations. We also draft and negotiate employment-related agreements, such as executive contracts, confidentiality agreements and separation agreements.
Our lawyers are experienced in assisting employers in responding to union organizing efforts and regularly defending employers against unfair labour practice charges filed with the National Labour Commission.
Our lawyers also represent clients with grievance procedures, handling of collective bargaining negotiations and representing management’s interests in labour arbitration proceedings.
Our services include:
- preparation of employee handbooks and personnel policies
- drafting of employment offer letters and agreements
- compliance with wage and hour regulations
- implementation of discipline and discharge protocols
- investigating employee misconduct
- compliance with special statutory protections for the disabled
- protection of employee privacy interests at the workplace
- drafting of severance policies and separation agreements
- preparation of confidentiality agreements and trade secret programs
- compliance with health and safety regulations