The need to maintain and ensure compliance with statutory bodies in Ghana for incorporated Ghanaian companies is apparent. Still, this administrative task can be overwhelming, especially for foreign control corporations and organisations unfamiliar with the rules and regulations of the Ghanaian legal landscape.
The non-compliance with such rules and regulations could pose dire consequences and attract severe penalties for companies, especially foreign-controlled or owned companies. Therefore, it is prudent to have a legal officer familiar with the rules and regulations to give you the needed assistance.
Legalstone Solicitors LLP’s company secretarial services will make the process simple and cost-effective, allowing corporate executives to focus on what they do best, running their business.
As company secretary, Legalstone Solicitors LLP will take responsibility for:
- Preparing and filing returns with the Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA).
- Preparing and filing returns with the Registrar of Companies.
- Issuing reminders of impending deadlines.
- Maintaining the company’s record needs.
- Attending to the registrar of companies’ changes (new directors, addresses, name changes etc.).
- Processing of Share Transfers and allotments.
- Advisory on matters within the framework of a company secretary.
- Conducting due diligence.
- Drafting board member’s minutes and resolutions.
- Drafting amendments to articles of association.
- Adjusting share capital and preparing documents for share issues and transfers.
- Minute taking service.
- Company formation.