We defend physicians, surgeons and health specialists in civil litigation matters. We also represent clients in professional regulation matters such as hearings before the Medical and Dental Council of Ghana, Pharmacy Council of Ghana and Nursing and Midwifery Council of Ghana. We are deeply committed to the medical and health professionals. Our Medical Law Practice involves a broad array of issues:
- Claims resulting from medical treatment and care.
- Allegations of breach of fiduciary duty between doctor and patient.
- Advice regarding legislative and regulatory changes that may affect medical practice.
- Advice in response to threats from patients.
- Preparation when a physician is a defendant or witness in a criminal matter
- Coroners’ Inquests or other types of inquiries.